before we start...
* we will arrange a meet and greet so that you can get to know us better & so we can get to know your requirements as well as your dog(s)
*for the meet and greet we will bring our insurance documents, dbs, dog first aid and any other qualifcations
* if we are all happy, you'll be asked to fill out some forms & a trial walk may be set up
*we will arrange with you your preferred choice to access your home for collections and drop offs
* Then once days and times are confirmed we will be ready for walking your dog(s)!
how it works
*we walk a maximum of 6 dogs together
*we match the dogs we have carefully to any new dogs we take on board
*location of walk will be decided on the day depending on weather and dogs
*we tailor the walk daily to the dogs needs so the time spent out can be a mix of running around, enrichment activities, playing, sniffing and cuddles
* we will collect your dog(s) from your home
* your dog will be out for about 1 & 1/2 hours to 2 hours - this includes a 1 hour walk plus pick ups & drop offs
* we will drop your dog(s) back and make sure they are comfortable in their home!
*for one dog*
WEEKEND & BANK HOLIDAYS: £20
price for 2 or more dogs will be decided based on location and requirements needed